The phenomenon of conversion of energy makes the use of solar products very interesting to utilize. Exalta solar deep fridge (ESDF) runs on 200 watts of solar panel and 75 AH of battery. One needs not to become an accountant to manipulate the daily expense in order to spare the place for bill payments.
It comes in white colour mainly. It has inbuilt charge controller. 4 wires will come along; two of them need to be attach with battery and other two with solar panel, this way both will connect together.
Temperature can be set between 4 °C to -20° C. Preserving food to vaccines and medicines will all become very convenient to store for longer period of time.
10 years of gurantee on compressor and on-site warranty!
Peek into the technical aspect:
|Input Voltage||24C DC||24V DC||48V DC|
|Power Consumption||150 watt||150 Watt||300 watt|
|Battery Input||24V 150Ah||24V 150Ah||48V 150Ah|
|Solar Input||300 watt||300 watt||600 watt|
|Rated Power||150 watt||150 watt||300 watt|
|Loading Quality||80 bottles Apx
|170 Bottles Apx
|400 Bottles Apx
- Very low energy requirement, desired temperature up to -15 degrees can be achieved.
- 12 or 24V DC operating voltage featuring shutoff at low voltage that consumes 150 watts per hour.
- Can be attached directly to battery of 12 volt 150AH x 2nos with back up time of nearly 9 to 10 hours.
- Deep Freezers runs on a single 315W module in most climates!
- 12 or 24 VDC with low voltage disconnect for battery protection.
- Environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R-134a)
- Automatic control with adjustable thermostat.
- High efficiency, low energy consumption.
- Thermostatically controlled DC compressor.
- Excellent reliability, high backup on battery, high quality and long life.
- Useful for remote locations, solar and battery powered.