Solar Air Conditioner is one of the most demanding products these days. We associate almost all consumer electronics with solar energy to make effective and efficient utilization of resources. We provide hybrid air conditioner that means it can be run on both electricity and solar energy.
ESAC works on a hybrid system which combines photovoltaic technology (PV) with direct current (DC). It automatically switches between solar and battery power as needed.
In hybrid mode, this system charges its batteries when the sun is shining and when it isn’t, the system runs on battery backup while charging its batteries by alternating current (AC) power.
Working of solar air conditioner
Solar air conditioner consist of three main parts: Compressor, a condenser and an evaporator. It uses a refrigerant in a closed loop cycle that easily converts from a gas to a liquid and back again. This chemical plays vital role in transferring the inside heat to outer surface.
Exalta solar air conditioner is designed to address these evident problems :
- ESAC is a very effective solution for those locations in India where climate is hot & humid.
- It is also suitable for the locations where power cuts are frequent due to scarcity of grid based electricity.
- ESAC runs on different alternative energy sources i.e. when it is working on solar PV it saves and reduces grid electricity demand.
- Huge savings on the electricity expenses.
- ESAC is environment friendly and reduces grid power consumption by 30%.
- ESAC reduces the demand for grid power which is generated by coal therefore it results in minimizing the carbon emissions into atmosphere.
Quality standard and conformity
We highly pay attention to the quality of products. solar air conditioning system has passed through manufacturing and functional requirement and conformity as per industry quality standards. The credits for accompalishing each and ever task successfully goes to our team who shows commitment and uncompromising dedication towards the tasks and ensure that system performance and quality are excellent.
Each system is tested for Thermal efficiency of collector and complete system along with:
- Carbon Emission
- Rain water tightness
- Structural loads
- Hail resistance
Solar panels are MNRE, KEYMARK and DIN certified and tested, European conformity-CE.
Delve into the technical side of it: