It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines detailed in the instruction manual, supplied with the product, failure to do so will invalidate the warranty.
Services that Exalta customers can avail:
– In-Home : Professional technicians visit your home to service your Product as per your comfort
– Carry-In : Customer bring in his / her product to the nearest service center for service
If the defect or failure occurs while using the product in normal condition (functional defect) within the warranty period, In such case the customer can avail in warranty service by providing the purchase invoice at the time of service & same will be registered in Exalta Mobile App.
Out of warranty service
Items Applied as Out of Warranty Service
Standard to estimate Service charge
Service cost is made up of part cost and repair charges like the below.
Means the price of the part/s consumed in repairing the product. The part charge will be communicated by the engineer before carry out the repair
Repair charge means the engineer’s fee according to the repair level.
Transportation charges applicable when the product is taken to the workshop for repair
In case of Gas Charging in AC / Refrigerator the transportation charges is applicable for home service.
Inspection charges applicable in case customer not interested in availing repair service. Refuses for
Site Inspection Charges:
These charges are applicable in case of customer desire for site inspection for installation of air conditioner.
These charges can be adjusted in case AC installation done by same service center
Repair Cost for In-home & Carry-in Service
- Transport applicable only when set is taken to workshop(AC gas charging transportation to be collected for in Home service also).
- Chemical wash & Gas charges rates are exclusive of service charge.
- To be adjusted against AC Installation Charges.
- Inspection charges to be taken only when customer refuses for repair after inspection.
Gas Charging Charges :
- In case compressor failed during compressor warranty period, Gas charging is not chargeable from customer. Extra VAT is applicable on gas amount.
# Rates mentioned are exclusive of service tax
- No service charges applicable if complaint repeats within 3 months from date of service invoice.
- No service charges applicable for accessories replacement.
- Charges mentioned above are w.e.f 01 Oct-2019& are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Standard charges applied for dismantling/Re-installation for products not mentioned above.
- For compressor failure cases during compressor warranty period, gas charging is not to be paid by customer.
- Additional standard service charges also to be paid by customer.
- VAT is applicable on gas amount.
- Standard installation apply.Civil/welding/Electrical work will cost extra as per actuals.
- No extra labor money to be charged for installation against extra material used.
- Inspection charges to be taken only when customer refuse for repair after inspection.